Saturday, April 16, 2011

WELL DANG.

UGH.. So terribly sorry about not being able to update for a few days. SO MUCH IS GOING ON. Well, not anymore, but it was. How about I finished my Graduation Project.. YAYYYY!

For those of you LUCKY people who don't know what that is, it's a stupid project my school makes us do to "prove" that we are ready to Graduation. Easy, but veryyyy time consuming. But I finished and my Presentation was on Thursday and I rocked it, yeahhhh! Hahahaha. Needless to say, I was beyond happy that it's over with! Then I had to work. >.<

I work at Wendy's, the fast food restaurant. It's really not that bad, but sometimes, IT'S BAD. I'm working everyday this weekend and next weekend. That's not the problem, though. The problem is when they schedule me, change it, and don't tell me. THEN they get pissed when you don't show up! Never get a job in the fast food industry if you don't have to, they be killin' it.


Also, Marvin is sick tonight. :( My poor little kitty has been throwing up and I don't know why. It's so sad. :/ AND HOW ABOUT I come home from working like 9 hours today, and my freaking clothes that I washed this morning and asked my sister to take to the dryer, which is RIGHT beside it so all you really have to do is sling 'em over to the side a little bit. BUT NO. I was very angry. It's mostly because she does nothing but Facebook and text and whateverrrr blahblah. Now, I know I have a blog and a Facebook and I'm glued to my phone, but I have a job, and I still do chores around the house.. I just don't understand the laziness of some of the people on the Earth. It's beyond ridiculous..but life goes on, amIright? ;)


Beyond cute, and I just had to share! Haha :)
Another post will probably come tonight, but it'll probably be something with a topic instead of my insane rambling. Hahahaha. ALSO, if you have anything you'd like me to dicuss, or anything you need advice on, feel free to ask in a comment or an email and I'll reply (I'm really into doing this, so don't be shyyy!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment